Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Drained

Tonight I have so many thoughts going through my head.  The past nine days have been really difficult physically and emotionally.  I feel so unbelievably drained.  I don't remember feeling like this in a good long while--I know I have been before, but I always had reasons then.  This time it has snuck up on me.  I got the stomach virus (or something) last Monday and stayed sick through the rest of the week.  I went home and enjoyed myself thoroughly but did not get enough sleep I guess.  An emotional turmoil last night has pushed me over my edge for a lack of better words.  I just feel so drained!  I am happy, but not the kind of happy I was...or the kind of happy I am accustomed to.  I don't like it.  Anyway, I have so much work to do before Friday, and I just don't want to do it.  This isn't me.  Even when I have not wanted to do schoolwork before, I always sat down and did it.  I am the A student.  This semester I am scared literally for the first time in my school career that my GPA will be changing.  I say it's not the end of the world because it's not, but it's also not me.  It doesn't fit my personality.  I don't know what's up.  I guess I'm just drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review for BookSneeze®